AEBoard AE3 (STREET) Electric Skateboard
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
AEBoard AE3 Electric Skateboard - One of the Best New E-Boards on the Market
About the AEBoard AE3
The AE3 electric skateboard by AEBoard is one of the best new electric longboards on the market, it'll leave all other riders envious of your ability to get to class or to work in a flash. The AX3's 38" 8 Ply of Canadian maple board decking is finely engineered to withstand high speeds, and to be lightweight yet sturdy for less wobble on the roads. The AEBoard also features an LCD Screen Wireless Remote; helpfully displaying information at the palm of your hand. This lightweight (19 lbs) and agile e-board is certainly one of AEBoard's best works and includes a Hobbywing ESC. Last but not least, the AE3 Electric Skateboard boasts regenerative braking like all top models in the industry, allowing you to increase your range by charging the battery sells when braking. AEBoard's AE3 can reach 28 miles on a single charge with optional Panasonic Battery. All backed by a 3 Month Warranty.
- Skateboard: 38"*9.5"
- Deck: 8 ply Canadian maple
- Hill Climbing: 25%-30%
- Board Net Weight: 19 lbs
- Rider Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Power: 250 Watt *2
- Range 10S3P: Up to 18.2 Miles
- Range 10S4P: Up to 20 Miles
- Range Panasonic: Up to 28 Miles
- Wheel Size: 90mm (3.54 inches) * 54mm (2.12 inches)
- Motors: Dual 250W Hub Motors, 500W Total
- Braking: Regenerative Brakes
- Remote: Wireless Screen Remote
- This board is covered by a 90 days manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material. This does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, or riding in water.
- The AEboard can be easily repaired by replacing the broken part. We will always diagnose and send free replacement parts for boards under warranty, shipping fees will be collected.
- Water damage, wheel wear, and artificial damage are not covered in the warranty
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in any warranty claims
- There are no AEBoard refunds after an order has been shipped out.
- 10% cancellation fee on all order cancelled after 48 hours, if can be cancelled.
- We do not accept AEBoard returns
- We are happy to assist in any warranty and/or spare parts requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- All AEBoard orders are processed within 3 days, and will be shipped accordingly.
Order now and we will ship your skateboard by sea / by train
US / Arrives 25-45 Days (After shipping)
Europe / Arrives 40-55 Days (After shipping)
Canada / Arrives 30-50 Business Days (After shipping)
Order now and we will ship your skateboard by air
US / Arrives 7-15 Business Days (After shipping)
Europe, Canada / Arrives 25-30 Business Days (After shipping)
Asian countries / Arrives 12-20 Bussiness Days (After shipping)
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards