AEBoard AX3 Electric Skateboard
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
AEBoard AX3 Electric Longboard - AEBoard's Latest Beast
The AX3 electric longboard by AEBoard is one of the fastest electric longboards on the market. It'll leave all other riders envious of your ability to get to class or to work in a flash. The AX3's 39'' carbon fibre board decking Is finely engineered to withstand high speeds and is lighter than a traditional maple decking while remaining sturdy for less wobble on the roads. when traveling at such speeds. However, the AEBoard also has a remote controlled wireless remote to determine the speed, giving the rider the choice of how fast and furious they want to ride, but with the added benefit of that extra gear. This lightweight (17.16 lbs) and agile e-board is certainly one of AEBoard's best works and they've made a few adjustments to upgrade from the older technology; including airless PU 76A 105mm wheels (thicker than normal) and a customizable ESC. Last but not least, the AX3 Electric longboard boasts regenerative braking like all top models in the industry, allowing you to increase your range by charging the battery sells when braking. Though typically greater speed comes with less range, AEBoard's AX3 can reach 30 miles on a single charge. Not everyday you get those specs on a board, which is why this model is the baddest e-board around town!
- Skateboard: 39″ Length I 9.5″ Width
- Deck: Carbon fiber deck
- Hill Climbing: Up to 35% Grade
- Board Net Weight: 17.16 lbs / 7.8kg
- Rider Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Power: 800 Watt*2
- Remote: Smooth Control Remote
- Ride Modes: 3 Ride Modes
- PU on motor: Super High Rebound PU 76A
- Motors: 105mm X 56mm
- Charging Time: 3-4 Hours
- Braking: Regenerative Brakes
Wheels: Airless rubber 76A 110mm
Remote: Screen Remote
ESC: Customize ESC , more powerful
Deck: Carbon fiber deck, tougher and good riding performance.
- This board is covered by a 90 days manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material. This does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, or riding in water.
- The AEboard can be easily repaired by replacing the broken part. We will always diagnose and send free replacement parts for boards under warranty, shipping fees will be collected.
- Water damage, wheel wear, and artificial damage are not covered in the warranty
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any warranty claims
- There are no AEBoard refunds after an order has been shipped out.
- We do not accept AEBoard returns
- 10% cancellation fee on all order cancelled after 48 hours, if can be cancelled.
- We are happy to assist in any warranty and/or spare parts requests, please email us at email@example.com
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- All AEBoard orders are processed within 3 days, and will be shipped accordingly.
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards