GlareWheel EB-PR Fat Tire 26" Aluminum Frame Suspension Fork Electric Mountain BicycleSKU: 740690333506
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Save 10%  $200.00 USD
Secured & Safe Checkout :
GlareWheel EB-PR Fat Tire Highlight
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- Li-ion battery with key-lock and handle bar. Easy to take out.
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops EB-PR at any time it needed.
- MOZO suspension front fork, with lock-out. Help you conquer the bumpiest road.
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle filled with silicon gel. Comfortable and sport.
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, EB-PR will take you anywhere.
GlareWheel EB-PR Fat Tire Specification
|Model: Predator||Motor: 48V 500W Bafnag™|
|Battery Type: Lithium-ion||Motor Peak Output: 800W|
|Battery Cell: Samsung||Speed Variable|
|Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah||Front Light: NO.|
|Range Per Charge:||High/Low Beam Switch: NO.|
|45 Miles / 13Ah||Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels|
|60 Miles / 17.5Ah (inquire us)||Throttle: Yes|
|Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs||Wheel Size: 26'' 4.0 Fat Tire|
|Display: Matrix LCD||Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Display Function:||Brake Brand: Tektro|
|PAS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip||Weight: 60 lbs with battery|
|Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy||Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™|
|Saddle: SelleRoyal™ Gel||Crank Wheel: 42T|
|Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust||Motor Efficiency: ≥80%|
For more available variations, connect us via LIVE chat.
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards
Based on 1 review
Runs smooth, i love it