GlareWheel ES-S10 Pro Electric Scooter 350W High Speed APP Control FoldableSKU: 710185968032
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
GlareWheel ES-S10 Highlights* Versatile and comfortable by featuring 8.5 inch solid tires that easily ride over bumps and cracks in your city streets and sidewalks.
* More comfortable: Build-in independent suspension system offers 360-degree shock absorb secure unparalleled riding comfort.
* Safer: double Breaking System, Front: electronic EBS brake, Rear: Build-in 120mm wider rear disc brake,
* LED front light and rear tail light, drive safe any time.
* More control: Fashion LED display can monitor your battery and speed, range anytime
* More convenient: Foldable: Unique patented folding system makes it easy to go with you where ever you go.
* APP can check scooter on your phone anytime monitor battery and speed, range.
GlareWheel ES-S10 Highlights
- Motor 350W
- Wheel/Tire 8.5" Solid Tire
- Battery Capacity 36V, 7.5Ah
- Charging time 4-5H
- LED Display Yes
- LED Front light YES
- LED Taillight Yes
- Brake front Electric brake, rear Disc brake
- Bluetooth Yes with APP
- Max speed First Gear: 9.5 mph, Second Gear: 13.5 mph, Third Gear: 18.5 mph,
- Mileage after being fully charged 12-20 miles
- Max climbing capacity 15°
- Input voltage 100-240V
- Output voltage 42V
- Max loading capacity 220 lbs
- Chassis Hi-Quality Aluminum
- Foldable Yes
- Assembled Product Dimensions 46*43.7*19.6
- Folded Product Dimensions 44*18.5*12
- N.W 32 lbs
- Package Dimensions 46*10*20
- Gross Weight 39lbs
- Speed Variable
For more specifics and other available variations, connect us via LIVE chat.
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards
Such a fun scooter for my little guy.
I purchased this scooter as a way to avoid taking the train to my job in downtown Manhattan. I would ride my scooter to work everyday and never let me down. Just had two little issues and one I took care of immediately on my own. It was a screw on the handle that would keep coming loose from the vibration, so a little thread locker took care of it. The other was more serious and needed help from customer service to resolve. I hit a pot hole one day and the impact broke a bolt on the folding mechanism causing the folding feature of the scooter to not work properly. Its a unique bolt so I couldn't find a replacement anywhere. I thought well she lasted long enough, but let me see if customer service has the bolt. When I emailed them and I was already considering the scooter a loss. Customer service replied in one day and helped me get the entire folding mechanism for my scooter. I'm planning on upgrading soon and leaving this one to my daughter to ride to school. I think I'm going to upgrade to the wide wheel one next.
The only problem I have is the rear fender and the rods very loud as I goes over bumps and sidewalks it's very fast turns and handle well a great scooter, and the question to locking down your scooter WD-40 at the bottom in between the springs and roller near the clamp to the gentleman asking how to fold down the scooter, push foot down on clamp push handle bars forward slightly then pull down.
My kids love them! especially the music and smoke
Amazing speeds and range for the price! I see someone is asking how to fold? There is a little peice sticking out on the bottom base of handle bar facing inward toward riders feet. You press that down with your foot and give the handle bar a forward push as you do that and it will go down. I hope that helps really hard to explain through text lol