Glion Dolly Model 225SKU: SKU- GD225
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Save 40%  $270.00 USD
Secured & Safe Checkout :
New Glion Dolly Model 225
- A portable, personal electric vehicle.
- Patented dolly and vertical self-standing feature with 1-second foot-actuated folding.
- Safe, durable and reliable design.
- Front fork suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Clean, quiet, lithium-ion battery-powered hub motor.
- Electronic anti-lock brakes and rear fender foot-activated press brake.
- Front headlamp and rear taillight.
- Can travel 500 miles on one dollar of electricity.
- Range of 15 miles on a full charge.
- No chains, no gears, no grease.
- Lightweight and practical for easy portability.
- Top speed of 15 miles per hour (faster than a runner at a full sprint).
- When folded, you can walk with it like a roller bag suitcase.
- Ideal for last-mile commuting with public transportation or distant parking.
- Easy and fun to ride, park, carry and store.
New Glion Dolly Model 225 Specification
- Maximum rider weight: 255 lbs/115 kg
- Weight (with battery): 28 lbs/12 kg
- Top speed: 15 mph
- Estimated Range per charge: 15 miles/25 km*
- Motor: 250W (Peak 600 w) brushless, gearless electric hub motor
- Battery: LG Lithium Ion 36 V, 7.8 Ah
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3.5 hours 100%
- Charger input voltage: 100-240 v
- Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years)
- Frame: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy (powder-coated)
- Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
- Ultra-portable: patented vertical self-standing dolly feature
- Folding: 1-second foot actuated folding/unfolding
- Size folded: 37 x 12 x 8 inches/95 x 30 x 20 cm
- Size unfolded: 38 x 45 x 16 inches/97 x 12 x 41 cm
- Charger and pedestrian bell included
- Scooter cover sold separately
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards