GreenBike Electric Motion Big Dog Extreme, Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike - 750 Watt, 48VSKU: GB-HF201F-BG ISBN: 718475285326
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike GreenBike Big Dog Extreme 48V 750W
- The Big Dog Extreme. Brand new 2021 model. Brand new riding sensation.
- Equipped with a 48V lithium-ion battery, and a 750W Nominal motor
- Hydraulic disc brakes, and a bold powerful design.
- INNOVA Tires 20″ x 4.0″ front and rear, some of our thickest tires yet!
The Big Dog Extreme is the epitome of power and modern design. This new GreenBike Electric Motion model will leave you breathless and feeling “Extreme”!
Suggested Use: Urban, Trail, Beach.
- Self balance lithium ion battery
- New Israeli technology and upgraded controller
- New fat tires flat-resistant technology
Warranty: 1 Year
Model Year: 2021
Motor: 8Fun Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 750 Watt Nominal
Battery: Boston Power USA – 48 volts 15 Ah (736 Wh) – (Li-ion)
Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 5-6 hours / 25 to 50 miles
Display Type: LCD-S900 E-bike Intelligent Display
Readouts: Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip Distance.
Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle.
Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 61 lbs. / 9 lbs.
Frame: High Step, Folding
Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
Frame Fork: Mozo USA Suspension with 140 mm Travel.
Gearing Details: 7 speed made by Shimano
Cranks: 170 mm Length, 28-33-42T
Stem: Adjustable Height
Brakes: Green Bike Electric Motion Hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors
Saddle: Wide saddle
Seat post / Seat post Diameter: seat post suspension 27.2 mm
Tires: Innova 20″ x 4.0″
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards