Qualisports Beluga Electric Bike
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Qualisports Beluga Electric Bike
Feel the rush of an e-bike
The Beluga is an ideal choice for those who want an easily transportable bike which can be used on a variety of terrains. It has 5 different modes which allow for both on and off-road riding and a 350W high speed brushless motor with enough pulling power to enable to you conquer an 18° climb.
The 4.25” fat tires on the Beluga provide improved grip and traction as well as maximizing the contact surface and minimizing pressure between the bike and the ground. This enables even snowy trails to be navigated safely. The Beluga e-bike is designed to be easily folded into a compact unit of 35.5”, 22”, 29.5”, making it suitable for carrying onto public transport or into buildings.
The Beluga's innovative PAS technology works to generate energy when the bike is gliding and going downhill, which is then converted into electrical power and stored in the 36V 14Ah Samsung Lithiumion to be used as required when conquering more demanding terrain or incline. This battery is hidden within the e-bikes seat post and can deliver over 62.5 miles per charge with Pedal Assist. Its intelligent integrated color display shows current battery power, speed, pedal assist level and travel distance, in order to keep you informed throughout your ride.
Check out the Beluga in action!
- Model name: QSEB04
- Folding Size: 35.5*22*29.5inch
- Net weight: 51lbs
- Range: 62.5Miles ( PAS )
- load: 300lbs
- Charging time: 7 Hrs
- Battery type: Samsung Lithiumion
- Battery capacity: 36V 14Ah
- Noise : < 62 dB(A)
- Motor: MXUS 350W brushlessgeared DC motor
- Rated output power: 350W
- Motor efficiency: ≥ 78%
- Rated RPM: 310±10r/min
- Rated voltage: 36V
- Max torque: 40N.m
- Overcurrent protection: 15±1A
- Low-voltage protection: 30±1V
- Kwh: <1.2Kw.h
- Modes: 5 levels
- Tire diameter: 20x4.25 inch
- Frame: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloyfoldable
- Front fork: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloy
- Brakes: 160mm disc brakes
- Rim: 20 inch Al-Alloy 12G36H
- Tire: Kenda 20x4.25"
- Chain wheel: Prowheel 52T
- Free wheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 speed
- Chain: KMC
- Handle bar: Promax
- Display: Kunteng LCD
- Controller: Kunteng sine waveFOC
- Brake levers: Al-Alloy e-bikelever
- Saddle: KNUS
- Pedal: foldable pedals
Refunds & Return Policy
- If, at any point during the first 30 days after you receive your product, you feel that the bike does not match how it was described to you on our website or through any communications with us, please contact us and we can discuss a possible return.
- 10% cancellation fee after 48 hours + any restocking fee's issued by Qualisports after shipment.
- Any return must be made in its original packaging and without any damage to the product.
- Our warranty covers manufacturing and material defects, and does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage, or any use of the product that's inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in our user manual.
- All series products components and all electronics are warrantied for 1 year.
RELIABLE SAMSUNG BATTERY
The BELUGA’s distinctive look is achieved through the work and dedication of our designers and engineers combined efforts to strategically place the Lithium battery within the seat-post, integrating functionality and design to power the e-bike.
COMFORTABLE FAT TIRE
“Fat” tire that never feels tired. Qualisports integrates big power on fat tires to delight your ride.
Cast alloy rims won't go out of true or get damaged easily, which add extra comfort when riding over all terrain roads.
SHIMANO 7-SPEED GEAR SHIFTING SYSTEM
The Beluga is equipped with a Shimano Tourney 7 speed mechanical gear system
so every Quali-Biker can experience a much more fantastic riding especially when you are hilling.
CUSTOMIZED QUALISPORTS MOTOR
Customized 500W high speed geared brushless motor with enough pulling power so you can effortlessly conquer a 18° climb.
Brushless motors are smoother, more efficient and no magnetic drag when you ride the bike without any power.
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards