Qualisports Dolphin Electric Bike
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Qualisports Dolphin Electric Bike
Feel the rush of an e-bike
Introducing Qualibike’s Dolphin: a powerful, long-range, and foldable electric bike. The Dolphin features a 14Ah Samsung battery, hidden in the seat post battery system, which is long lasting, efficient, and encased with full battery-cell protection sleeve. This e-bike will allow you to ride more than 50 miles with the pedal assist mode and 30 miles range on the throttle mode in a single charge. Its rear mounted 350W brushless geared motor has been recently re-engineered, in order to achieve a more powerful and efficient motor that will endure a longer lifespan.
The Dolphin electric bike folds to a compact size to easily fit in a car trunk or under a desk. It can conveniently fold down into 32.6 x18.9 x 27.5inch, which means it can be easily stored in tight out of the way places in your home, under your work desk, or on public transport. Additionally, weighing only 23kg, the Dolphin is a fantastic portable e-bike for urban commuters or students looking for a faster and more cost-efficient way of getting around.
Check out the Dolphin in action!
- Product name: Dolphin
- Model name: QSEB 03
- Folding Size: 32.6*18.9*27.5inch
- Net weight: 50lbs
- Range: 62.5Miles（PAS）
- load: 300lbs
- Charging time: 6~7 Hrs
- Battery type: Samsung Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 36V 14Ah
- Noise : ≤ 62 dB(A)
- Motor: MXUS Brushless geared DC motor
- Rated output power: 350W
- Motor efficiency: ≥85%
- Rated RPM: 310±10r/min
- Rated voltage: 48V
- Max torque: 40N.m
- Overcurrent protection: 15±1A
- Low-voltage protection: 30±1V
- Modes: 5 levels
- Tire diameter: 20x2.35 Inch
- Frame: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloy Foldable
- Front fork: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloy
- Brakes: 160mm disc brakes
- Rim: 20 inch Al-Alloy 12G36H
- Tire: 35"
- Chain wheel: Prowheel 52T
- Free wheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 speed
- Chain: KMC
- Handle bar: Promax
- Display: Kunteng LCD
- Controller: Kunteng sine wave FOC
- Brake levers: Al-Alloy e-bike lever
- Saddle: KNUS
- Pedal: Foldable Pedals
Refunds & Return Policy
- If, at any point during the first 30 days after you receive your product, you feel that the bike does not match how it was described to you on our website or through any communications with us, please contact us and we can discuss a possible return.
- 10% cancellation fee after 48 hours + any restocking fee's issued by Qualisports after shipment.
- Any return must be made in its original packaging and without any damage to the product.
- Our warranty covers manufacturing and material defects, and does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage, or any use of the product that's inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in our user manual.
- All series products components and all electronics are warrantied for 1 year.
UPGRADABLE BATTERY SYSTEM
One 48V 10.5AH lithium-ion battery, one 7AH optional lithium battery, charging time of 4-6 hours, and a range of roughly 80+ miles.
The new Dolphin and Dolphin Plus have the same frame design, allowing it to be upgraded to a dual-battery version by purchasing a dual-battery kit.
CUSTOMIZED QUALISPORTS MOTOR
Climb hills and traverse crossroads smoothly and efficiently, powered by our custom 500W motor from Qualisports USA, which is designed in-house to help you go steeper at a lower speed.
QUALITY HYDRAULIC BRAKES
With fluid in the master cylinder, hydraulic brakes have a much more efficient braking mechanism to force the brake pads together when the lever is pushed.
Multiplying the amount of effort put into the lever makes it easier to brake.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL LCD DISPLAY
The LCD display lets you easily see some parameters like battery capacity, current speed, pedal assist level, and travel distance.
It has a USB for your phone charging.
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards